Lessons In Person
- 1/2 hour €35
- 1 hour €60
Cash, PayPal, Stripe, Revolut or credit card is accepted.
Online – Pop Lessons
Introducing Pop Lessons, a simplified yet effective way for you to improve your game from the comfort of your own home (just don’t break any windows)!
Simply send a video recording of your swing. Once analysed, you will receive your instruction video. Simple, that’s Pop Lessons!
Why Pop Lessons?
For a fractional cost of in-person lessons and no need to travel or schedule appointments, you can quickly start making improvements to your game. Pop Lessons are 100% discreet, your playing partners will be wondering where your new swing is coming from! Only Gary Shaw Golf and the client have access to swing/instruction videos.
Payments are carried-out securely via PayPal.
What you’ll need:
- A video recorder, capable to recording in High Definition (HD).
- Internet access.
- An email address or access to a file-sharing website to send & receive the videos, e.g. Google Drive/iCloud Drive/WeTransfer.
Recording your swing
You are required to upload a video of your swing from the front or side, as shown in the image below. Be careful to capture the full swing arc within the screen, preferably with sound on too.
4 easy steps to send and receive your Pop Lesson:
- Record your swing from one of the two angles shown above.
- Send the video as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for larger files, use a file sharing website like WeTransfer.
- Make your payment via this PayPal Link.
- Once video and payment are received, you will receive your reply instructional video within 2 working days, containing your Pop Lesson.