Gary Shaw Golf creates the best possible environment for players to learn and grow in the game of golf.
Using techniques and skills developed through years of life coaching and training with the PGA, you will gain a deep understanding of your self, swing and where you would like to take your game, no matter what level.
What are some of my achievements?
- Won 3 Senior Scratch Cups (Lucan, New Forest and Portarlington).
- Hold/held 3 championship course records; 66 in Longford GC, 72 in New Forest GC and tied 66 in Portarlington GC.
- Turned professional with a +4 handicap.
- Fully trained Life Coach, helping clients with a wide variety of goals since 2019.
- Trained with multiple Leinster Panels from the age of 14 and represented Leinster U18’s.
- Whilst studying my BA in Mathematics, Geography & Sociology at Maynooth University, I gained a position on the Paddy Harrington Golf Scholarship Programme, and was coached under the watchful eye of National/PGA Tour coach, Neil Manchip.
- During my college years I worked in 4* hotels, where I developed a high level of hospitality skills.
- Represented my local golf club at the highest levels from the age of 14, including the Barton Shield team who won the Leinster region.
- Hold a Level 8 BA degree in Mathematics, Geography and Sociology, a level 9 degree and numerous certificates in Digital Marketing, with over 5 years Executive experience throughout corporate environments.
Keep up to date!
Click the image below for the latest tips, tricks and discussions on the Gary Shaw Golf YouTube channel!
You can also find me across other social media platforms.
Logo design by robhunt.ie
Header image taken at Tulfarris Hotel & Golf Resort